The studio is a natural light filled top floor warehouse space located in Precinct 75, St Peters.
The versatility of the space means we can achieve different ‘looks’ for your photography shoot utilising both natural & studio lighting.
The space is also available for hire for commercial photo shoots, conferences or business meetings.
- 150 sqm top floor studio
- Parking on site
- use of goods lift
- combination of white interior, natural floor boards and corrugated iron walls
- flooded with natural light, and block out curtains
- change room
- sitting lounge area
- basic kitchen facilities
- long meeting table – seats 10 – (can be extended to 20)
- moveable wall for scene set ups
- backdrops, poly boards available for hire
- use of wi-fi
- air conditioned, floor fan and upright fans
- CHECK AVAILABILITY
How to get here
75 Mary Street, St Peters (a one way street Off the Princes Highway (near Ikea) OR
70 Edith Street, St Peters (off Unwins Bridge Road, parallel to Sydenham Station)
We are in building 7 – studio 7.21. Across from Willie the Boatman